You have a few seconds to make a great first impression.
I’m Jenn and I help people land new jobs and get more done.
For the last three years, I’ve worked one-on-one with creative and talented professionals just like you launch job searches that yield interviews and offers.
You know you have a lot to offer, but your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile leave you feeling pretty mediocre.
It feels generic – and not enough like you.
We can fix that.
Resonate is all about making you look amazing on paper, including a refreshed resume and professional summary on LinkedIn.
It may be for you if you:
- Know your resume and online presence need a refresh but you have no idea how to get started
- You need your career collateral to represent more than just your work history, but your values and personality, too
- You’re a experience professional with a strong understanding of your attributes
- You’d like to work with a professional to make sure you’re a stand out candidate for your next role
I get it. Between work and life, your plate is full.
To help move you to your next step, you need someone who can ask all the right questions and come back with clear, compelling copy that highlights the best of what you have to offer.
Let’s get started.
Here’s what’s included with Resonate:
- A pre-session questionnaire and review of your resume, cover letter and current LinkedIn profile so that I can get to understand your abilities and values and how you would like your career to move forward.
- A Welcome Session. In order to uncover your unique personal and professional attributes, we’ll have a single career coaching session so we can dig deep into your work history and experience and showcase the best you have to offer.
- Within two weeks, I’ll revamp your resume, cover letter and professional summary on LinkedIn. I will send you a draft for feedback and you’ll be allowed up to two rounds of revisions.
- An updated resume, cover letter and professional summary for LinkedIn
- We’ll have a final wrap up call, where we can talk more about your job search strategy moving forward and how you may want to modify your resume and cover letter for specific jobs. I can also answer any job search or career questions for you before you officially launch your job search.
- You get a $150 credit to any other Work Wonders service
- Cost of Resonate: $495
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know if I should hire a resume writer or a career coach/strategist?
I love teaching people how to effectively communicate their value to potential employers. A resume service is best suited for someone who understands the value their bringing to the table but would like to outsource the process of preparing their materials for a job search.
If you’re lacking in clarity or confidence about your abilities, choose a career coaching + strategy option to help ensure you build a strong foundation for your job search. If you’re on the fence, book a Career Consult and we can talk about which option might be right for you.
- I’d like to hire a resume writer but I do have a few questions about my job search. Will Resonate still work for me?
Absolutely. We’ll definitely be able to talk through your questions and discuss career development and job search strategies in our coaching and strategy session.