Who are you?
It’s seems easy enough but when it comes to communicating who you are in relation to your work and your career, it can be really challenging — especially if you would like to make a career transition, have multiple interests (that’s me!), or if you’re just not sure what you’re supposed to do next.
I know that the word “branding” can conjure up some complicated feelings.
Branding feels better when it’s for business or products.
But I believe that the principles and process of branding can help you:
- Communicate your value as a professional
- Showcase your personality
- Differentiate yourself from the crowd
- Create a compelling career narrative that can help you feel confident and clear in your career and work.
A strong sense of your own personal brand can help potential employers and collaborators better understand you and everything that you bring to the table.
This three part workshop is designed to help you confidently, clearly and authentically convey your personal and professional brand using one of my favorite tools, About.me.
In Part 1, you’ll learn:
- a little bit about branding
- the surprising reasons why branding can help you
- and how taking ownership over your personal brand can help you on the job search
In Part 2, you’ll learn:
- how to critically reflect on your experience to start to identify your personal brand
- the exact questions to ask yourself to compose your own compelling career narrative (plus a free worksheet!)
In Part 3, you’ll learn:
- how to find patterns in your career reflection
- how to turn those patterns into pieces of a successful brand and narrative
- the exact tool that I encourage clients to use, About.me
- why I think you need an About.me page before a LinkedIn
- my favorite About.me features
- how I set up my own About.me page, including how I turned my own experience into a cohesive narrative and how to use your personality in the process
- and most importantly, you’ll learn how to do all of this authentically
You can get started in less then 30 minutes but don’t forget to grab your free worksheet below: