Your next step is closer than you think.
Job searching is hard enough when you know what you looking for.
If you’re hoping to make a change, it can be even harder.
To defeat overwhelm + career confusion, you need a plan.
Does this sound familiar?
- You’d like to try something new, but you’re not sure how to explore your options
- You have no idea how to identify transferable skills (or if you even have any)
- You’re overwhelmed by the possibilities and confused about what you have to offer
It’s time to get serious about your job search, explore your strengths, skills and career options strategically and take your career to the next level.
Like you, I’ve spent too much time in the wrong job – costing me money, doubting my own talents, zapping me of energy for the rest of my life.
For the last three years, I’ve worked one-on-one with creative and talented professionals just like you launch job searches that yield interviews and offers.
How would it feel to…
- Move from overwhelm and stress to a tangible plan, where you can make progress each week?
- Actually know how to learn and assess your fit for different roles or fields?
- Have someone in your corner to work with you to think through nagging concerns and questions about your career path and
- Have constructive feedback and support along the way?
Good news: all of this is just a few months away with Explore.
Explore is a four month job search program for professionals ready for a challenging + rewarding career change.
What will we do:
- You’ll submit your current resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile for review before we even meet so that we can make the most of our time together
- We’ll use career coaching to help hone in on your strengths and goals so you’re crystal clear about what you’re bringing to the table
- You’ll receive customized exercises and assignments to help you explore your career options, identify transferable skills, make new connections and inroads for a new career
- You’ll revise your materials so that you’re an excellent match for your ideal positions, allowing you to move forward in your job search clearly and confidently!
We’ll also work together to create a roadmap for the rest of your job search so that you’re prepared for pretty much anything that comes your way.
What you get:
- A pre-session review of your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn plus a Welcome questionnaire so that we can hit the ground running ($90 value)
- Lifetime access to the Work Wonders Career Bootcamp which includes cover letter writing prompts, reflection questions, job interview prep exercises and much, much more ($99 value)
- A Welcome Session so that you can fill me on your goals, obstacles and challenges. By the end of this first session, we’ll be focused on your strengths and creating a customized plan to help move you forward in your own exploration and job search.
- 6 Q + A sessions so that we can work together to indentify key patterns in your interests, effectively communicate your strengths and abilities, create a plan for your job search that leads to success
- Weekly email support for 12 weeks. Don’t want to wait until your next session to get your questions answered? You won’t have to! ($99 value)
- $325/month for three months (Total: $975)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does “career exploration” even mean?
Career exploration is the intentional process of assessing your own values, interests and skills, as well as various roles and industries for a possible fit.
Working together, we’ll come up with the right activities and exercises to help you figure out options and determine what kind of environment will be a good fit for you.
Whether you’re an introvert or extrovert, curious or totally confused, we can design a plan to help you move forward.
2. What if I get a job offer before the program is over?
Um, that would be awesome, right?!
Most clients do not get a job offer during our time together – but it can happen.
If it does, we can use the remaining sessions to continue to your career exploration plan, set your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile up for success down the line, or for coaching into your new role.
3. Will this program work for me if I’m feeling really confused and overwhelmed?
If you’re committed to exploring your career options and figuring out what kinds of new roles and industries may be a good match for you, Explore will help you learn how to assess your own skills, potential opportunities, and convey your strengths and attributes to potential employers.
To learn more and to get started, schedule a free Career Consult.