You don’t have to figure it all out on your own.
Too many people put off searching for their next, meaningful career transition because getting started seems way to0 overwhelming.
With a busy life and job already, it’s all you can do to scroll through online postings and wonder if the perfect next position is just a click away.
Even if that were to happen, let’s be honest: you’re not convinced of your own value, let alone in a position to convince someone else of what you’re capable of.
The Career Audit and Strategy Session is designed to get you unstuck, clear and confident.
Brainstorm. Share your obstacles. Get feedback. Create a plan.
Here’s what we can do in a Career Audit and Strategy Session:
- Identify your unique attributes and your expertise as a professional to increase your confidence
- Brainstorm the best ways to convey your experience in your cover letters and resumes, while networking and in job interviews
- Learn how to manage your time, energy and set goals for your job search.
- Construct a networking plan to connect with influencers in your field– even if you hate networking.
- Strategize your successful career transition
- Gain confidence + clarity for your job search and up level your career!
[Jenn’s] insightful listening skills and creativity in crafting solutions pulled me out of a rut. – Ann T.
Is a Career Audit and Strategy Session for you?
Whether you struggle to find the time and energy to commit to your career development, you have no idea what belongs in your cover letter and LinkedIn profile, or you haven’t looked at your resume since you landed your current job, the Career Audit + Strategy Session is designed to help ambitious professionals like you clarify their career goals and options, identify priorities and gain confidence for the job search.
…[s]ince working with Jenn, I am more aware and confident of my skill set and the experiences I have to offer potential corporations or clients…. Thank you, Jenn, for the work you do! -Renee H.